- • You teach any spectator to read minds.
- • Spectators cause cards to float out from the deck, and even rise inside the card case.
- • You divine a secret drawing while it is still face-down on the table.
- • The lazy man's Triumph effect - it's virtually sleight-free.
- • A coin trick without coins.
- • Spectators throw a number of imaginary dice - you have predicted the total.
- • Someone thinks of any word among dozens in a newspaper, and you divine it without any questions.
- • You can read cards even when they're still in the card case.
- • The words on two spectator's business cards spell out chosen cards.
- • A card trick without cards.
- • A coin is dropped into a goblet and disappears, to appear anywhere you like.
- • Paul Curry's Out of this World - but with a borrowed and shuffled deck.
- • The ultimate Card at any Number: Spectators do all their own shuffling and dealing.
- • The holy grail of diary tricks: with a borrowed, shuffled deck.
10 x 7 inches (246 x 175 mm) softback
£25 including postage anywhere in the world
International Price (including postage) £25.00
To see how much this price is today in your currency go here.
Cheque payments must be in sterling drawn on UK banks only. They should be made payable to "Lewis Jones" and sent to:
23 Woodbastwick Road
London SE26 5LG