','auto');ga('set','forceSSL',true);ga('set', 'anonymizeIp', true);ga('send','pageview');
Card effects, including —
- • Box Number. All the choices (colour, suit, value) come from the spectator, but she ends up with the lone card in the card-box
- • Ding Dong. How to remember cards without memorising them.
- • Copy Cat. You genuinely have no idea which card someone thought of, or where it is. Yet you cause the chosen card to appear in his hand.
- • The Devil’s Triangle. Combine three people’ s birthdays to lead you to the target card.
- • Second Strike. A spectator chooses any card from a face-up deck: it’s the only card with a different back.
- • You Think, I Think. You read one spectator’ s mind, and another spectator reads yours.
- • Wish list. A spectator uses her birth date to find the object she wants most on her wish list.
- • The Three Magi. Three spectators become magicians, and do a trick or you.
- • Memory Deck. The much-requested memory system you can learn in five minutes.
Plus two bonus non-card routines —
- • Word for word. Someone writes any word on a business card: you do the same. Guess what?
- • Birthday Squared. The magic square that produces a spectator’s birthday
10 x 7 inches (246 x 175 mm) softback 121 pages, with photographic illustrations
£25.00 including postage anywhere in the world
To see how much this price is today in your currency go here.
Cheque payments must be in sterling drawn on UK banks only. They should be made payable to "Lewis Jones" and sent to:
23 Woodbastwick Road
London SE26 5LG
Email: Click here to contact me.
Webmaster: Click here to contact me.