','auto');ga('set','forceSSL',true);ga('set', 'anonymizeIp', true);ga('send','pageview');
Card effects, including —
- • Box Number. All the choices (colour, suit, value) come from the spectator, but she ends up with the lone card in the card-box
- • Ding Dong. How to remember cards without memorising them.
- • Copy Cat. You genuinely have no idea which card someone thought of, or where it is. Yet you cause the chosen card to appear in his hand.
- • The Devil’s Triangle. Combine three people’ s birthdays to lead you to the target card.
- • Second Strike. A spectator chooses any card from a face-up deck: it’s the only card with a different back.
- • You Think, I Think. You read one spectator’ s mind, and another spectator reads yours.
- • Wish list. A spectator uses her birth date to find the object she wants most on her wish list.
- • The Three Magi. Three spectators become magicians, and do a trick or you.
- • Memory Deck. The much-requested memory system you can learn in five minutes.
Plus two bonus non-card routines —
- • Word for word. Someone writes any word on a business card: you do the same. Guess what?
- • Birthday Squared. The magic square that produces a spectator’s birthday
10 x 7 inches (246 x 175 mm) softback 121 pages, with photographic illustrations.