','auto');ga('set','forceSSL',true);ga('set', 'anonymizeIp', true);ga('send','pageview');
- • Spectators read each others’ minds.
- • A tossed coin will fall heads-up or tails-up, as you wish.
- • You beat a gambler who plays by the random throws of two dice — even though the dice are imaginary.
- • You demonstrate that you can always tell when a player is bluffing.
- • You perform the 4-card Brainwave with four ordinary cards.
- • You push cards through the table, one at a time.
- • A signed card vanishes and re-appears inside a magazine at any pre-determined page.Anyone thinks of a card from a shuffled deck, then goes to the phone, and is told the card he is thinking of.
- • Someone grabs one of your cards and pockets it — what you do? You’ll find out how you can still come out on top.
eBook (Adobe Reader required.)
134 pages. 44 effects. 100 colour photographs.
E-book requiring a PDF viewer £15.00.
To see how much this price is today in your currency go here.